Planning:
We will be shooting the film at my house around 7 O'clock, so that it I quite dark but we are still able to see what is going on. The film will be pretty straight forward, I will make sure that nobody's home and my dogs are out of the way of the film. The preparation is quite straight forward, It will after look realistic so I will be wearing pyjamas, and the house will be empty so that the film looks realistic and as if my parents are actually out of town. My bedroom will be tidy and neat and everything will seem nice and normal. The front doors will need to be opened as I go downstairs so it looks like they have been 'mysteriously' opened by someone, and Ashleigh will be outside dressed in dark clothes, covering her face shining a flashlight into the kitchen window.
Overall, there isn't anything drastic we have to do, we just need to make sure a few bits of planning is done so that the filming flows nicely and that we can enjoy working on the film with ease as well as it looking realistic and original.
No comments:
Post a Comment